PNM Rebates 2017June 6, 2017
Back to School Basics of HVAC MaintenanceJuly 15, 2019
Academy Air Conditioning Service keeps your equipment in top shape. Maintaining your equipment is important to the long term operation and efficiency of your air conditioning unit. Keep your cool this summer and call Academy to handle all of your air conditioning needs
Your auto mechanic probably tells you every year to have your car AC checked. He know’s if you don’t maintain an AC unit, it can be an expensive problem to fix later. The same is true of your home AC unit too.
It is recommended that you annually check-up on refrigerated air conditioning units for maintenance. Our team of professionals will keep the unit running in optimal condition and maintain it’s energy efficiency levels. Keeping your air conditioning compressor and coils clean is recommended in Albuquerque weather conditions. New Mexico ac units and air filters will collect dust and require proper cleaning and filter replacement. If you would like to sign up for our annual service routine. Contact us to set it up.
Our Air conditioning service includes:
• Checking condition of compressor / coils. Regular cleaning to make sure coils are free of dust and debris is recommended.
• Checking temperature variance between home’s thermostat and the unit. We look for energy efficiency going out ofnorm by 5 degrees and your electric bill will rise faster than the temperature outside.
• Check freon levels. Freon can indicate a decline in efficiency and needs to be maintained.
For an additional fee, we will include:
• Complete cleaning of AC Coil and removal of debris from the compressor.
• Clean and evaluate compressor unit.
• Charge Freon if needed.
• Replace air flow filter if appropriate.